BOOK REVIEW ALERT

  

Its been too long right? 

So, I am back now with new one!

I was out of the way  to get back to my favorite 'ME TIME' reading. 

 I always loved to choose a cozy spot in some corner of my home and to take up a new book from my TBR pile to be completed. I picked a new book each time because I would love to experience a new world each time! If you are new to my Blog please go through the previous one on why I like to read.

As a fact of getting back to reading routine I would like to share a review on the book which got my attention. 


Book Name - THE MIDNIGHT LIBRARY 

Author - Matt Haig




Would anyone accept a life with regrets? At times we would have thought that maybe we would happen if a different path was chosen?

It's a book on Nora & her life full of regrets where she finds herself a best fit in parallel lives.

Would you believe there is a library between life & death, where there are loads of books and each one provides her a different life. 

That's the book about trying all possibilities of 'Nora's life' & where she takes her so called "PERFECT LIFE".

 Finally, she starts her life without regrets, where it takes her to a happy ending. 

It's always a question right? - what would happen if I am ..................... or I would have done this .................

Try solving yours after reading the book.


I love to recommend this book if you wish to take a roller coaster ride with Nora.


Best Regards,

Cheery Popsy ❤

Comments

Post a Comment