New World Through Books!!




Have you ever felt that you want a new world for yourself? 

Being a book lover I'd love to start my first post related to books.

I've heard a few people say I'm not a book person. But, I would like to add one thing to that point. If you start reading them then you would find that habit hard to lose. You want to know why then continue reading. 

Before continuing start imaging the below-given write-up. 

 

It was the beginning of October, where a cold breeze blew over her hair. All she had in her mind was only her dreams and desires which has to be instigated in her own life. She wore a beautiful black dress with pearls decorated and which glistened in the backwaters of the shimmering waves. She was alone sitting on the beach at 1 am. She felt the women's freedom in her life from her own thoughts. 

Will she recover from her thoughts?   

 

Why I asked you to visualize?

In reality, you can live only a certain life where humans cannot fly. But, by reading a novel either it is fantasy or let it be any favorite genre of yours the world you wish to imagine can be seen. 

Imaginations through reading have no end to the world it created.  

 

Comments